- Professor of Mathematics and Education (Emeritus)
- Office: W-256 Olmsted Building (mailing address)
- Editor: Convergence, e-journal of MAA (Convergence.mathdl.org)
- Phone: (717) 564-4983
- Fax: (717) 948-6401
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Not Presently Teaching
Available for lecturing, short term workshops and consulting.
- Current Research:
- The Use of Historic Problems in mathematics Teaching.
- Mathematical modeling of environmental problems.
- Educational Background:
- B.A. Marist College 1962
- Major Mathematics and Physics
- MA Fordham University
- DEd. Columbia University 1972
- Professional Diploma 1969
- Other Research:
- Societal impact of the learning and teaching of mathematics.
- The history of Mathematics.
- 20 books, 300+ professional articles and reviews ( list furnished
upon request )
- Most Recent Publications
- Legacy of the Luoshu: the 4,000 Year Search for the Meaning of the Magic Square of Order Three
- Other titles available on Google search.
The Math/Computer Sciences HomePage